Meet Benjamin Loh
As the Founder and Principal Trainer of Flare Communications Coaching, Ben partners his executive clients from companies like AIA, ANZ Bank, Singtel, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Lend Lease to enhance their performance on stage and communicate effectively across generations. He is also one of the youngest Associate Certified Coach (ACC) in Singapore and Asia Pacific, credentialed by the International Coach Federation (ICF). His work in entrepreneurship and activism has also been covered on over 50 occasions on over 10 media platforms like Channel News Asia, Radio Television Hong Kong, Straits Times. During the episode, he will share with you his lessons of entrepreneurship and how he has found his life and voice through his unique journey as a shy introvert.
During this podcast episode you will learn:
- How he has found his voice despite growing up as a bullied and shy introvert.
- His lessons of entrepreneurship
- What actions to take to be valuable and give back to your mentors and sponsors
Want to learn more?
1. Order a copy of his book, Inspirit: How Asian CEOs Inspire Action From The Stage
2. Follow @benjamin_loh on Twitter.
Read more #Passion2Action on The College Juice!